Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This morning I was speaking to a young insurance agent in town.  I was telling him it was Woo Hoo Wednesday!  Well, since most people view insurance as a neccessary evil, I thought I would post some humorous excuses which have been given after accidents.  This is dedicated to all my insurance friends.  Enjoy!! (jokes came from: http://www.einsuranceprofessional.com/jokes.html)

Excuses for accidents: 

The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

 I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.

I was minding my own business when a pedestrian hit me and went under my car!

Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.

I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end.

Enjoy a song from Chris Rice, Cartoon Song. 


Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment