Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cuts & Colors

Yesterday I got my hair cut.   I asked Lisa Michelle (hair stylist) to give me something short and funky...just surprise me.  After the cut, she showed me several ways to fix it to get different looks.
This morning while fixing my hair, I started thinking about all the cuts and colors I have had over the years.  It has been long and straight, long and spiral, long and wavy.  It’s been short and spiky, short and wedged, short and bobbed; and all the in between lengths and layers.  Not to mention the colors: red, brown, blonde, and an orangey purple (yes, it was an accident).
When I think of all my cuts and colors, one thing is constant.  God always know who I am.  Luke 12:6-7 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered.  Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.  Isn’t that awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment